"Fly Me To The Moon"
Fly Me to The Moon” Forest Cabin is a secluded romantic retreat for two, hidden in the forest canopy - a 50 meter walk downhill from where you park your car. Lots of glass and light, with big colours and small details, the cabin has everything 2 people might need to escape the world for a while. That means no TV or cell phone reception. A very private space, beautifully hand crafted with a creative twist.
"Fly Me To The Moon" offers:
- A Queen size tent like bed second to none, with percale linen
- An open plan living space with French doors onto the deck
- A wood burning fireplace inside
- Fully equipped kitchenette with 2 plate stove and oven
- Under counter fridge
- En suite toilet & basin
- Private glass & mosaic shower with a view
- Towels, but no beach towels
- A braai / barbeque area outside
- A safe parking bay 50 meters (uphill) from the cabin
- This cabin sleeps a maximum of 2 adults - no children